We are looking for a Content Writer to join our editorial team and enrich our websites with new blog posts, guides and marketing copy.
Content Writer responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types and proofreading articles before publication. If you’re familiar with producing online content and have an eye for detail, we’d like to meet you. Feel free to share samples of your work or portfolio of your published articles, along with your application.
Ultimately, you’ll deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
• Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
• Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
• Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
• Submit work to editors for input and approval
• Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
• Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
• Promote content on social media
• Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
• Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
• Update website content as needed
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
• Excellent overall writing skills in a number of different styles /tones.
• Impeccable spelling and grammar.
• Should have the keen interest in Research work and managing skills to handle multiple works at the same time.
• Good command over the English language.
• Proactive and independent thinker
• Creative and innovative thinker and planner
• Confident in producing work across multiple platforms
• Able to align multiple brand strategies and ideas
• Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
• Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team
• Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and Google Docs
CTC is not constrain for best candidates.Complete On Job Training will be provided.We provide below benefits:
PF and ESIC